ClickCease Rieles para pies de barra What is the footrest on a bar called? –

What is the footrest on a bar called?

The footrest on a bar is commonly referred to as a "foot rail" or simply a "bar rail." It is a horizontal support or railing located along the base of the bar, designed to provide a comfortable place for patrons to rest their feet while sitting on barstools. The foot rail serves both functional and aesthetic purposes, contributing to the comfort and overall ambiance of the bar area.

Mantente en contacto


Nos encantaría escuchar de usted. Llámenos al 1-800-800-800 y estaremos encantados de responder cualquier pregunta que tenga.